Liong Mah Design XV Wire Wheel Titanium Integral 4″ Hand Rubbed CPM-S35VN
Save: $25.00 (4.2%)
This is the Liong Mah Designs XV. This XV is his fifteenth year as a designer anniversary knife design and his first integral design. This knife features a hand formed titanium pocket clip a with ceramic ball. The weight is kept down ala the Michael Burch handle hollowing. The blade is made from a hand-rubbed CPM-S35VN blade that rides on a ball bearing system. This knife comes with a plush zipper pouch and cleaning cloth. Manufactured by Reate Knives.
- Handle Material: Wire Wheel Titanium Integral Handle with Burch Vented Milling
- Handle Thickness: 0.55″
- Pivot Assembly: Bearings
- Blade Material: CPM-S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Grind: Hand Ground Compound Grind
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Blade Finish: Hand-Rubbed
- Blade Length: 4.0″
- Cutting Edge: 4.0″
- Closed Length: 5.20″
- Overall Length: 9.20″
- Blade Thickness: 0.157″
- Overall Weight: 4.8 oz.
- Pocket Clip: Ceramic Ball Titanium (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Flipper Tab
- Designer: Liong Mah
- Country of Origin: China
|Blade Length (inches)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.