Here is another great in house design. The Reate Knives Iron! This knife is a titanium frame lock flipper knife with Micarta or Carbon Fiber inserts on the show side of the knife. The titanium lock bar has a steel lock bar insert creating solid long-term lockup. The flipper tab releases a Bohler M390 hand-ground blade that rides on ceramic ball bearings. These Iron come with Reate Knives new carrying pouch, cleaning cloth, knife bag, and extra hardware.
- Handle Material: 6AL4V Titanium
- Handle Finish: Bead Blast
- Insert Material: Green Micarta
- Blade Steel: Bohler M390
- Blade Material Hardness: 61 HRC
- Blade Grind: Flat Grind
- Blade Finish: Hand Ground Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.157″ (4mm)
- Blade Length: 3.25″
- Length Closed: 4.29″
- Length Overall: 7.5″
- Overall Weight: 4.9 oz.
- Lock Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Flipper Tab
- Country of Origin: China
|Blade Length (inches)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.