Reate Knives K-1 Bead Blast Titanium Blue Mokuti 3.8″ Hand-Rubbed Bohler M390
- Every Mokuti Handle looks different.
- This is the exact knife that you will receive.
This Reate K-1 has bead blast titanium handles with blue mokuti inserts. The blade is hand-rubbed Bohler M390. It also features ceramic ball bearings for smooth opening and closing. This knife is a titanium frame lock flipper. It has a steel lock bar insert for a solid lockup. This insert also acts as an over-travel stop. This K-1 comes with a plush zipper pouch, a cloth knife bag, a knife cloth, extra hardware, and a Reate badge.
- Handle Material: 6AL4V Titanium
- Inlay Material: Mokuti
- Blade Material: Hand-Rubbed M390
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Hardness: 60-61HRC
- Blade Length: 3.8”
- Blade Thickness: 0.157″
- Overall Length: 8.8’’
- Closed Length: 4.8″
- Weight: 4.93 oz
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Flipper
- Designer: Solo Jack
- Country of Origin: China
|Blade Length (inches)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.