This Reate Knives K-3 is a titanium frame-lock flipper knife. It features a drop-point satin CTS-204P blade. The handles are titanium with a carbon fiber insert. The lock bar does have a steel lock bar interface. This K-3 has a titanium back spacer, clip, pivot, handle scales, and screws. The clip uses a ceramic ball for easy in and out of the pocket. The knife rides on ceramic bearings as well. This knife comes with a plush zipper pouch, extra hardware, cloth knife bag, cleaning cloth, and a Reate Knives logo patch.
- Multi-row ball bearing system
- 3-D machined Titanium handle
- Handle Material: 6AL4V Titanium
- Insert Material: Carbon Fiber
- Blade Material: Satin CTS-204P
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Hardness: 60-61 HRC
- Blade Length: 3.875″
- Blade Thickness: 0.157″
- Overall Length: 8.7″
- Closed Length: 5″
- Weight: 5.6 oz.
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Flipper Tab
- Designer: Solo Jack
- Country of Origin: China
|Blade Length (inches)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.