This Reate Knives Mini Horizon-D is a titanium frame lock flipper. This knife features a PVD coated Bohler M390 blade. It has double rows of ceramic ball bearings in the pivot. This is the black plain handle version with carbon fiber insert. The clip, pivot, screws, and back spacer are all titanium.
- Handle Material: 6AL4V Titanium
- Insert Material: Carbon Fiber
- Multi-row Ceramic Ball Bearing System
- Blade Material: PVD Coated Bohler M390
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Hardness: 60-61HRC
- Blade Length: 3.42″
- Blade Thickness: 0.157″
- Overall Length: 7.88″
- Weight: 5.29 oz
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Flipper Tab
- Country of Origin: China
|Blade Length (inches)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.