Here is the Reate Knives T2500. This knife is designed by Tashi Bharucha. This knife is a titanium frame lock flipper with a marble carbon fiber insert. The blade is made from Bohler M390 and rides on ceramic ball bearings. Comes with a padded zipper pouch, cleaning cloth, knife bag, Reate Knives Velcro Badge, and extra hardware.
- Handle Material: 6AL4V Titanium
- Insert Material: Marble Carbon Fiber
- Blade Material: Bohler M390
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Material Hardness: 61 HRC
- Blade Thickness: 0.157″
- Blade Length: 2.50″
- Closed Length: 3.26″
- Overall Length: 5.6″
- Overall Weight: 50g / 1.76oz.
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Flipper Tab
- Designer: Tashi Bharucha
- Country of Origin: China
|Blade Length (inches)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.