Spyderco C11PGRE Delica 4 British Racing Green FRN 2.875″ ZDP-189
Save: $59.50 (35%)
This item typically ships within 1-2 days.
The knife industry is constantly pushing the envelope searching for, and testing, higher performance blade steels. ZDP189 is rapidly asserting itself as an up-and-coming steel. It’s a powdered metal made by Hitachi that has phenomenal chemistry with 3% carbon. The hardness is around 64Rc and edge retention is exceptional. This solid ZDP-189 steel blade is the hottest, hardest and highest performing steel in the knife industry today.
- Handle Material: British Racing Green FRN
- Blade Steel: ZDP-189
- Blade Grind: Full Flat
- Blade Thickness: .093 ” (2.5mm)
- Blade Length: 2.875″ (73mm)
- Cutting Edge: 2.563″ (65mm)
- Closed Length: 4.25″ (108mm)
- Overall Length: 7.125″ (181mm)
- Overall Weight: 2.5 oz. (71g)
- Lock Mechanism: Back Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Made in Seki-City, Japan
|Blade Length (inches)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.