Spyderco C11PS Delica Stainless Steel 2.95″ Partially Serrated VG-10
Save: $50.75 (35%)
This item typically ships within 1-2 days.
The stainless steel Delica 4 fills your palm with a handful of steel yet doesn’t seem weighty or unwieldy. Knife Knuts who prefer something heavier and stouter seem to gravitate to steel handled knives. Since the handle surface is flat and smooth it offers an ideal palette for engraving or personalizing your knife.
As part of Spyderco’s CQI (Constant Quality Improvement) philosophy the C11SS now offers improved ergonomics added to the blade’s spine is slip resistant jimping, a larger thumb hole, a stronger thicker tip and a new 4-way clip design (R/L reversible and Tip-up/Tip-down). The saber-ground blade is VG-10 and is available in a PlainEdge, SpyderEdge or CombinationEdge.
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Blade Steel: VG-10
- Blade Grind: Partially Serrated
- Blade Thickness: .093″ (2.5mm)
- Blade Length: 2.95″ (75mm)
- Cutting Edge: 2.56″ (65mm)
- Length Closed: 4.20″ (107mm)
- Length Overall: 7.15″ (182mm)
- Overall Weight: 4.0oz (113g)
- Lock Mechanism: Back Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Made in Seki-City, Japan
|Blade Length (inches)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.