Spyderco C127PBN Urban SLIPIT Brown FRN 2.61″ AEB-L Sprint Run
Save: $35.00 (35%)
-Limited Numbers are available!
The Urban Lightweight is the perfect cutting companion for city dwellers, offering all the advantages of clip carry and one-hand opening, but with a socially friendly non-locking mechanism. This unique Sprint Run™ expression of it takes perfection to an all-new level with a full-flat-ground blade crafted from AEB-L, a remarkable alloy that is best described as a stainless form of 52100. Renowned for its extremely fine grain and superior edge stability, AEB-L supercharges the cutting performance of this compact knife’s PlainEdge blade.
To further distinguish this limited-edition Sprint Run, it also features a distinctive coyote brown fiberglass-reinforced-nylon handle that keeps it feather light while providing a full, secure grip. The handle also includes a reversible, deep-pocket wire clip that provides convenient tip-up carry on both sides of the body.
- Handle Material: Brown FRN (Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer)
- Blade Material: AEB-L
- Blade Grind: Full Flat
- Blade Thickness: 0.114″ (2.9mm)
- Blade Length: 2.61″ (66mm)
- Edge Length: 2.33″ (59mm)
- Closed Length: 3.45″ (88mm)
- Overall Length: 6.06″ (154mm)
- Overall Weight: 2.0oz (57g)
- Locking Mechanism: SLIPIT (non-locking)
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Country of Origin: Italy
|Blade Length (inches)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.