Spyderco C223GPDGY Para 3 Dark Gray G-10 2.95″ Stonewashed Maxamet
Save: $103.25 (35%)
Out of stock
Carpenter® Technology Corporation developed Micro-Melt® Maxamet® specifically for use in the rollers of their state-of-the-art steel mills. This remarkable alloy possesses properties that transcend conventional high-speed tool steels and approach those of cemented carbides, the ultra-hard materials used to machine other steels. As one of only a handful of companies to master the specialized methods necessary to machine, heat treat, and grind this exotic alloy, Spyderco is extremely proud to offer it in some of our elite American-made products.
This expression of the Para 3 combines all the defining qualities of this best-in-class folding knife design with the extreme edge retention and toughness of Maxamet blade steel. The full-flat-ground blade includes a fully accessible Trademark Round Hole™ for swift, ambidextrous, one-handed opening. It is supported by a high-strength Compression Lock™ mechanism and housed in a handle featuring signature dark gray textured G-10 scales. A four-position pocket clip and a generously sized lined lanyard hole complete the package by supporting all possible carry preferences.
- Handle Material: Dark Gray G-10
- Blade Material: Stonewashed Maxamet
- Grind: Full Flat
- Blade Thickness: 0.145″ (3.7mm)
- Blade Length: 2.95″ (75mm)
- Edge Length: 2.62″ (67mm)
- Closed Length: 4.29″ (109mm)
- Overall Length: 7.24″ (184mm)
- Overall Weight: 3.4 oz. (96g)
- Clip Position: 4-way
- Lock Type: Compression Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Designer: Sal Glesser – Eric Glesser
- Made in Golden, Colorado U.S.A.
|Blade Length (inches)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.