Spyderco C235CFTIP Drunken Carbon Fiber/ Titanium 3.45″ Stonewashed CPM-S90V
Save: $220.50 (35%)
This item typically ships within 1-2 days.
Dmitry Sinkevich is one of the hottest custom makers in the knife industry today. His first Spyderco collaboration, the Drunken, showcases his ability to combine artistic design and unparalleled craftsmanship with practical function.
The blade of this knife is full-flat ground from CPM® S90V stainless steel and features a tumbled finish. It is paired with a stylishly ergonomic handle that includes a titanium scale on one side and a solid carbon fiber scale and nested stainless steel liner on the other. The titanium scale is “webbed” to reduce weight and forms the basis for the knife’s Reeve Integral Lock (R.I.L.) mechanism, which includes a long-wearing stainless steel interface.
Both scales are meticulously machined with the intricate “drunken” texture that gives the knife its name and are accented by a matching color-anodized backspacer, pivot assembly, and right-side, tip-up pocket clip.
- Handle Material: Textured Carbon Fiber/ Textured Titanium
- Blade Material: Stonewashed CPM-S90V
- Blade Grind: Full Flat
- Blade Thickness: 0.138″ (3.5mm)
- Blade Length: 3.45″ (88mm)
- Edge Length: 3.45″ (88mm)
- Closed Length: 4.61″ (117mm)
- Overall Length: 8.00″ (203mm)
- Overall Weight: 3.8 oz. (108g)
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Designer: Dmitry Sinkevich
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
|Blade Length (inches)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.