Spyderco C243PBK Endela Black FRN 3.41″ VG-10
Save: $43.05 (35%)
Sized to literally split the difference between the iconic Endura® 4 and Delica® 4 Lightweights, the Endela proudly offers all the highly refined, time-tested features of each in a the perfect “in-between” format. Its full-flat-ground blade is crafted from VG-10 stainless steel and proudly sports a fully accessible Trademark Round Hole™ for ambidextrous one-hand opening.
Available with either a PlainEdge™ or SpyderEdge™, the blade is supported by a sturdy back lock mechanism, skeletonized stainless steel liners, and injection-molded fiberglass-reinforced-nylon (FRN) scales. Spyderco’s trademark Bi-Directional Texturing™ pattern ensures a non-slip grip and a four-position pocket clip offers a choice of tip-up or tip-down carry on both sides of the body.
- Handle Material: Black FRN (Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon)
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V
- Blade Grind: Full Flat
- Blade Thickness: 0.118″ (3.0mm)
- Blade Length: 3.41″ (87mm)
- Edge Length: 2.99″ (76mm)
- Closed Length: 4.69″ (119mm)
- Overall Length: 8.10″ (206mm)
- Overall Weight: 3.1oz (88g)
- Locking Mechanism: Back Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Made in Golden, Colorado U.S.A.
|Blade Length (inches)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.