Spyderco C28FPWCBK2 Dragonfly 2 Wharncliffe Black FRN 2.28″ VG-10
Save: $33.25 (35%)
This item typically ships within 1-2 days.
The Dragonfly has always represented an extraordinary blend of compact size and full-service cutting performance. Now that performance takes another quantum leap forward with the addition of a Wharncliffe blade profile. The blade of choice of many savvy knife users, the Wharncliffe’s perfectly straight cutting edge offers extreme cutting power near the heel and scalpel-like precision at the tip—especially when combined with a low-friction, full-flat grind.
All other features of this knife are consistent with the best-selling Dragonfly 2, including a lightweight, injection molded FRN handle, high-traction Bi-Directional Texturing™, a sturdy back lock mechanism, and a reversible deep-pocket wire clip.
- Handle Material: Black FRN
- Blade Steel: VG-10
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Blade Thickness: .093 ” (2.5mm)
- Blade Length: 2.28″ (58mm)
- Cutting Edge: 1.89″ (48mm)
- Closed Length: 3.33″ (85mm)
- Overall Length: 5.58″ (142mm)
- Overall Weight: 1.2 oz. (34g)
- Lock Mechanism: Back Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Made in Seki-City, Japan
|Blade Length (inches)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.