Spyderco C66PBK3 Centofante 3 Black FRN 3.125″ VG-10
Save: $40.25 (35%)
This item typically ships within 1-2 days.
If you move in custom knife industry circles and/or attend knife shows you will have heard of Frank Centofante. In addition to being a celebrated and longtime custom knifemaker Frank is a past President of the Knifemaker’s Guild, a strong voice in the cutlery world and a revered and respected craftsman. Collaborating on knife designs with him is something Spyderco has been fortunate enough to do several times. Our latest offering is the Centofante 3 gentleman’s folder.
The Centofante 3 has a thin-profiled, lightweight FRN handle. Two channels are furrowed out of the handle for better grip and a Palladium silver Spyderco bug is inlayed into its surface. For added security and convenience the back-lock is positioned midway on the spine and David Boye Dent is cut from the locking lever. The VG-10 blade has both a hollow-grind and swedge-grind with non-sharpened spine serrations (jimping) to hold the thumb steady when cutting. A black steel pocket clip positions for tip-up/down, right-hand carry.
- Handle Material: Black FRN (Fiberglass Reinforced Co-Polymer)
- Blade Material: VG-10
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Thickness: .079″ (2.0mm)
- Blade Length: 3.14″ (80mm)
- Edge Length: 3.04″ (77mm)
- Closed Length: 4.5″ (114mm)
- Overall Length: 7.64″ (194mm)
- Overall Weight: 2.5 oz. (71g)
- Locking Mechanism: Back Lock
- Opening Mechanism: Spydie Hole
- Designer: Frank Centofante
- Country of Origin: Japan
|Blade Length (inches)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.